Position: Enterprise Account Manager/ Customer Success Role
Working days: 5 days, Normal day shift
Location:Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Mumbai
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Manger for SaaS in NCR/Mumbai/Bangalore.
We are looking for a techno-functional champion who becomes the trusted advisor to clients and drives adoption of company eSign workflow solutions to ensure customer success.
- Building strong client relationships by providing customers with ongoing support and regular sharing of best practices, insights, and product knowledge.
- Partnering with the sales team to ensure that new customers are onboarded successfully. Provide recommendations on the process to company enterprise clients
- Identifying opportunities across the customer lifecycle to increase customer satisfaction and revenue by upselling and crosselling
- Ensuring a high level of customer renewals.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support as required.
- Providing feedback and advocacy on customer pain-points to internal teams.
- Organising data and generating deep customer insights in order to enhance sales force productivity and effectiveness.
- Gather feedback on product experience during the entire customer lifecycle via targeted surveys
- Supporting the sales team key planning and operations tasks to support the overall objective of the business.
- Monitoring and analysing key sales and business performance indicators and trends to drive strategic and tactical business decisions and also coordinating and ensuring accuracy of sales forecasts.
- Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
- New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and providing relevant solutions.
- Managing the sales process to close new business opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with the existing portfolio of clients.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly activity and revenue targets.
Required Candidate profile
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Customer Success, B2B sales/ account management or Sales Operations/ Support within IT industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage. Experience in dealing with Enterprise customers would be preferred.
- Understanding of SaaS products and understanding of BFSI Sector would be preferred
- Good in MS Excel, Word and Power-point and knack for CRM softwares would be a major plus point.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- Willing to join immidiately and comfortable with working remotely for the time being
Salary: INR 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
HYREZY TALENT SOLUTIONS LLP
IT is the new way India signs.
We are evolving signatures the way email evolved Postcards.
It was founded by alumni of National Law School, Bangalore, to do away with the need to physically sign and stamp documents on paper, and enable a 100x efficient, secure and highly automated flow.
A simple Legal-Tech solution, it is now India’s leading eSign, eStamp and Document Automation Platform. At the intersection of technology, law and finance, we operate in one of the most exciting B2B SaaS markets in the country.
It's eSigning Gateway has been a boon for the fast-growing Fin-Tech market. Among our 400 strong clientele we count leading enterprises such as Federal Bank, HDFC, WeWork, Airtel etc as our key clients.
It is currently a 23-membered team, composed of young and energetic individuals who encourage each other to constantly push boundaries. We are now building to grow 100x in the next 5 years and become the synonym for signatures in the digital world.
We are looking for people who see challenges as opportunities & not obstructions. People who possess ruthless problem-solving skills & a no-excuses attitude.
We expect that any person joining it should:
- Have the ability to communicate constructively and candidly
- Understand prioritization and resource-efficiency
- Have the ability to quickly understand and align for business equirements
- Should be persistent in their attempt to reach goals.
- Be curiously explorative and believe that they can do great things!