- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring the local competitors.
- Accurate record-keeping.
- Ensure the availability of materials to avoid stoppage.
- Supervise sales associates and handle change requests by customers, as well as check that goods are in good condition.
- Be acquainted with sales items and procedures in the department in order to provide accurate information to clients that can enhance sales transactions.
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the department.
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments.
Required Candidate profile
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- A positive approach and zeal to drive through allocated tasks.
- Must be working as a Store Manager from at least the last 2-3 years handling cash/card. Preferably from the Cookware or Appliances industry with a penchant for sales and cookware.
- Interview Stages: 1) Initial screening call by HR, 2) F2F with Investors.
- Candidate should be from Product based company.
- Notice Period: Maximum 07 days.
- Interview Location: Surat
- Male candidates preferred.
- Store timing: 10:30 AM-8:30 PM
- Candidate should be comfortable for 6 days working and 1 day off (Might be on Monday or Wednesday but never on Sunday or weekend)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Retail / Wholesale
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Retail Store Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
HyrEzy Talent Solutions
It is headquartered in California, USA
Worldwide, it sells over 125 cookware lines in more than 30 countries and employs more than 7,000 people. We produce over 1,50,000 cookware (Pots & Pans) a day and over 45 million per year.
In 1984, we launched Circulon, the first gourmet non-stick cookware, combining superior non-stick technology with hard-anodized aluminium cookware. Subsequent Meyer product developments and industry innovations included one of the first hard-anodized non-stick cookware lines with a flat interior, hard-anodized non-stick cookware with a porcelain enamel exterior, and an induction-suitable line of dishwasher-safe hard-anodized cookware.
Male candidates preferred.
Store timing: 10:30 AM-8:30 PM
Contact Company:HyrEzy Talent Solutions